Global Leadership Executive MBA (GLEMBA) Alumni
The Global Leadership Executive MBA program offers our alumni the following:
- The ability to audit any GLEMBA course for $100
- An alumni network consisting of over 350 GLEMBA graduates representing nearly 40 countries.
- GLEMBA Speaker Series – a quarterly presentation by an international c-suite leader.
- EMBA Special Sessions – a Saturday morning educational opportunity that includes social networking with current students and alumni afterwards.
Additional resources for GLEMBA alumni include:
- Jindal School of Management Alumni– Visit the JSOM Alumni page to learn numerous opportunities for JSOM alumni to stay involved.
- UT Dallas Alumni– Visit the UT Dallas Alumni page to learn about the benefits of being UT Dallas alumni.
To learn how you can be an active part of our growing alumni network, please contact GLEMBA Program Director Pamela Foster Brady.
Have you signed up for the GLEMBA newsletter, which delivers recent news, upcoming events, alumni updates, and much more via e-mail to your inbox every month? Visit our Newsletters page to view an archive of GLEMBA newsletters. If you are not receiving the GLEMBA newsletter, please contact Connie Imhof.
Keeping in touch with you is important to us! Please take just a few minutes to update your contact information.
Stay connected and engaged at UT Dallas through our upcoming GLEMBA events.
GLEMBA is now featuring an alumni spotlight on glemba.utdallas.edu! We invite you to share your memories from your personal program experience or how the program has helped change you personally or professionally. If you are interested in being featured in the alumni spotlight, please contact Connie Imhof.
Do you enjoy talking to people about how the GLEMBA experience has accelerated your career? Alumni are the best ambassadors of the Global Leadership Executive MBA program, and we are always looking for alumni to share their perspectives on the program. Please contact Connie Imhof to attend our next GLEMBA event as an alumni ambassador.