Naveen Jindal School of Management students have many opportunities to compete in the classroom, at other universities, through student organizations and in conjunction with businesses and professional associations.
Because contests frequently require participants to solve business problems drawn from the working world, contestants gain useful experience in applying what they have learned to situations they may likely encounter again in their professional lives.
JSOM Students in Recent Competitions
- A team of five MBA students surged ahead of 27 teams from 18 other universities to win the Penn State Smeal College of Business Case Competition.
- An accounting junior captained a trio of UT Dallas undergraduate students who won the national championship in mediation at the International Intercollegiate Mediation Tournament.
- An Executive MBA student placed second in an international online challenge.
- A “dynamic duo” had the top sales management case at the International Collegiate Sales Competition.
- A team of Jindal School accounting students won the inaugural Grant Thornton Metroplex Case Competition.