Naveen Jindal School of Management students have many opportunities to compete in the classroom, at other universities, through student organizations and in conjunction with businesses and professional associations.
Because contests frequently require participants to solve business problems drawn from the working world, contestants gain useful experience in applying what they have learned to situations they may likely encounter again in their professional lives.
JSOM Students in Recent Competitions
- A team of four graduate students made it to the finals of the 2015 National Investment Banking Competition in Vancouver.
- A Jindal School team that delivered no-nonsense advice for a struggling healthcare company placed first at a case study competition sponsored by the North Texas chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
- A JSOM graduate student and his team used their creativity and technical skills to win first place in JPMorgan Chase’s Code for Good Web application challenge.
- Practice made perfect for a team of two Jindal School seniors, who came in first at the 12th annual Eller ethics case competition.
- An MBA student with a passion for entrepreneurship won a Texas Business Hall of Fame scholarship.