The Jindal School awards scholarships to competitive new students admitted in the fall and spring and continuing students just prior to each fall and spring.
Email us! Each scholarship has specific criteria which may include:academic merit, residency status, community service, student organization involvement, leadership and work experience to name a few.
The application for Spring 2019 is closed. The application for Fall 2019 is now open.
Apply for Graduate Scholarship Check Scholarship Status
- JSOM Graduate Scholarships
JSOM Graduate Scholarships
- The scholarship application is a central system available to all students to apply for general scholarships (Dean’s Excellence & Impact) and all donor scholarships.
- Neither applicants for admission nor continuing students are considered automatically for scholarship awards.
- Students must first complete the general scholarship application and then complete each desired donor scholarship application prior to final submission.
- Once an application is submitted for a specific semester, students are unable to make any changes or apply for any other donor scholarships.
- Students are expected to have fully read the criteria and requirements for each scholarship.
- Students enrolling in the MS in Accounting Cohort, MS in Finance Cohort, MS in Financial Engineering and Risk Management, and any other Executive programs are not eligible for the scholarships listed below. Students should visit their program webpages or director for specific scholarship opportunities associated with those programs.
- Students enrolling in the Full-Time MBA Cohort program are automatically condsidered for scholarships upon program application completion. Please do not complete any applications below.
- Scholarships are not transferable/deferrable. If a scholarship recipient defers admission, the scholarship will not be deferred and a new scholarship application is required for the semester of deferment.
- Scholarships are non-renewable and cannot be combined or stacked with other scholarships awarded by JSOM, during the academic year.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain minimum GPA of 3.0 during the academic year.
- Non-Texas residents including international students who receive a competitive scholarship of $1,000 or more during:
- Fall semester, may be eligible for in-state tuition for two consecutive semesters in that academic year (Fall and Spring semesters only and does not apply to Summer semester).
- Spring semester, may be eligible for in-state tuition for two consecutive semesters in that academic year (Spring and Summer semesters only).
- Acceptance of scholarship awards and tuition reductions can result in varying implications to your tax status/situation. Please consult your professional tax advisor to determine the financial implications. You may also contact email@example.com.
- Failure to comply with scholarship requirements/criteria may result in the revocation of the scholarship.
- Application Deadlines: Fall Semester, May 20th and Spring Semester, December 5th.
- The results for Fall scholarships for new students will be announced by mid-July and for continuing students will be announced by late August.
- The results for Spring scholarships for new students will be announced by mid-December and for continuing students will be announced by early January.