Certificate of Management
Online “Mini MBA” Executive Program
Management professionals can gain the fundamental knowledge and critical MBA tools needed to compete and succeed in today’s fast-paced business world, but in a fraction of the time and cost of a traditional MBA degree. UT Dallas’ Certificate of Management “mini-MBA” concentrates the essential components of an MBA degree into an abbreviated, noncredit, online format.
Consider the advantages of this alternative
- Self-paced, open enrollment curriculum takes six to eight months to complete.
- Delivered online so students can study when and where it is convenient for them.
- A highly interactive format with video cases and many learning tools make it an exciting and effective way to learn.
- Offered by the acclaimed Naveen Jindal School of Management’s Executive Education department, home of the nationally and globally ranked Executive MBA, at the University of Texas at Dallas.
- No prior business degree or admissions tests required (business/management experience is a prerequisite).
Experienced managers who need a broader understanding of the functions of business but cannot commit the time required to earn an MBA will benefit from the UT Dallas Certificate of Management program. Please visit our FAQ or request an opportunity to view our virtual classroom by contacting Veronica Blanco or call 972-883-5916.
|“Although I have been a manager for many years, I was surprised how much I learned about what makes business really work. I am a much better manager due to what I learned. The Certificate of Management validates my knowledge and abilities and now hangs in my office.”
–Martin Mullins, Engineering Manager