Create Your Future
Executive Education provides knowledge, skills and tools required to improve your leadership and performance capabilities and to position you for success in our increasingly competitive global economy. Supported by world-class faculty, leading edge technology and instructional resources, and a network of business and academic partnerships across the globe, Executive Education at the University of Texas at Dallas is prepared to help you create your future.
Are you prepared for today’s business environment?
Degree Programs in Executive Education
|Executive MBA||Global Leadership Executive MBA||Project Management||Product Lifecycle & Supply Chain Management||Healthcare Management for Physicians||Format||On campus||Online and on campus||Online and on campus||On campus||Online||Duration||21 months||23 months||30 months online, 28 months on campus||28 months||24 months||Average Work Experience||15 years||15 years||11 years||11 years||15 years||GMAT||Not Required||Tuition||$82,000||$75,000||$51,500||$51,500||$48,600||Program Start||Fall||Fall, Spring||Fall, On campus, Spring, Online||Fall||Every semester|
|Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching||Systems Engineering and Management||Product Lifecycle & Supply Chain Management||Project Management||Healthcare Management||Format||Online||On campus (weekends)||On campus||On campus||On campus||Duration||18-24 months||28 months||22 months||16 months||Average Work Experience||5-7 years||3 years||11 years||11 years||15 years||GMAT||Not Required||Tuition||$29,800||$37,100||$37,100||$38,900||$33,400||Program Start||Fall and Spring||Every semester||Fall||Fall||Every semester|
Vision for Executive Education
Business professionals and corporations will recognize the Executive Education program as a global leader in business management and leadership education. We will support the Naveen Jindal School of Management and UT Dallas in becoming the first Tier One university in North Texas by achieving marketplace dominance as an innovative executive education entity that offers leading-edge, highly differentiated programs.
We strive to serve the global business community — both individuals and organizations — by providing advanced, contemporary executive education programs and opportunities for acquiring the essential knowledge, skills and abilities for continuous personal and professional improvement, and sustainable business success.
We develop and continuously improve programs that incorporate a broad range of management disciplines to address the challenges of managing and leading in the rapidly evolving, dynamic, global society.
Executive MBA Programs
- Executive MBA
- Global Leadership Executive MBA
- Healthcare Management for Physicians
- Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
Executive Master’s Programs
- Management and Administrative Sciences (Organizational Behavior and Coaching) MS
- Management and Administrative Sciences (Project Management) MS
- Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management MS
- Systems Engineering & Management
Professional & Certificate Programs
- Certificate of Management
- Executive and Professional Coaching Graduate Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Sourcing Management
- Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- Product Lifecycle/Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- Certificate in Systems Engineering
- Certificate in Systems Management
- Healthcare Leadership and Management for Physicians Certificate