Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) at Naveen Jindal School of Management is a 120 semester credit hour degree program that prepares you for an exciting career in business. The degree program provides you with highly specific skills across functional areas of business and a wide range of student-centered engagement activities that encourage students to apply knowledge and practice skills. We do this by creating internships, case competitions, student clubs, mentoring programs, industry speakers and forums, and company-specific projects that will prepare you for the challenges of the business world.
Whether you have aspirations of creating and managing your own business or rising to the heights of a multinational corporation, our BS in Business Administration offers you the chance to focus your course of study on the path to your goals.
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources: Explores the behaviors and motivations of individuals within an organization and how to effectively lead and manage an organization.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Focuses on the processes of innovation and new venture development in both established organizations and startup ventures.
- Real Estate Investment Management: Provides students with a exploration of the real estate industry, focusing on investments, risk and financing.
- General Business: Provides a solid understanding of business fundamentals and offers the flexibility needed in many environments. This concentration frequently is favored by those interested in law school or other master’s programs.
New Concentrations Coming Soon!
- Energy Management
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Connect with the Director
- General Business
While computers can run numbers and robots can build products, people can never be replaced as the aspects of business that moves a company forward. Having the knowledge of what makes an organization run and the skills to effectively work with and lead other people sets Business Administration majors apart from the pack. Through study in business administration programs, students have the opportunity to develop their ability to be reflective and cutting edge in today’s ever changing, always competitive world of business.
The BS in Business Administration degree with a concentration in General Business provides a broad professional foundation in all functional areas of business. This program is designed to prepare students for a career in business and related fields, and works to provide general knowledge in business from both theoretical and practical perspectives. The General Business concentration provides students with broad exposure to many areas of business and also serves students already in the professional workforce who are seeking to complete their degree.