Special Event Requests
Using appropriate technology efficiently and correctly at conferences and workshops ensures the audience gets the right message about your program and about UT Dallas and the School of Management. Making sure the right technology is successfully employed starts well before the event. The School of Management Audiovisual Services can help plan and execute the technology used during conferences and workshops held in the SOM building.
- Make sure you have confirmed a classroom request before reserving technology Services.
- Auditorium (SOM 1.118), Atrium, SOM 1.502, SOM 1.508, SOM 1.517, Executive Dining Room Sides A/B and Reception: Room reservation requests must be submitted via e-mail for documentation purposes. Please e-mail your requests email@example.com
For ALL other rooms please visit Room Reservation
- Reservations made are NOT final until confirmed by an Audiovisual Services staff member.
- If you encounter problems submitting this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the event date and time along with the equipment needed.
- The School of Management Audiovisual Services DOES NOT record video. To arrange for a video recording you may contact UT Dallas Media Services. Please complete the Video Services Event Request form. The completed form should be emailed to Media@UTDallas.edu. For scheduling purposes requests should be received at least one week prior to the event date.
- Instructions on how to set up the UT Dallas wireless connection: http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/how-to/
Please fill out the following formService Availability
- 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Friday
- 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday