Graduating next semester? Once you complete your registration for your last semester, you will also need to submit a graduation application by the deadline posted on the Academic Calendar.
Apply on time
- Step 1: Let the Advising Office know you plan on graduating next semester
- Step 2: Once the advisor updates your status:
- You will receive an email letting you know the graduation link is available.
- As soon as you receive the email, you should submit your graduation application in Galaxy. Instructions on how to apply are found here.
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive a second email confirming your submission. Keep this for your records.
- Step 3: Review the Graduation Checklist
Your graduation application must be submitted by the deadline to avoid late fees and delays in your graduating semester. If you do not receive either of the emails outlined in Step 2, contact your advisor promptly.
If you are interested in participating in the graduation ceremony make sure to RSVP by the deadline listed on the Graduation Checklist page. You will be prompted to indicate your intent as part of the graduation application process.
Once you RSVP, you will receive an email confirmation regarding commencement. Keep it for your records.
(Please note that the commencement ceremony is not mandatory.)