Applications for the Executive Education Product Lifecycle & Supply Chain Management program are reviewed upon receipt of all required documents, and admission decisions are made as soon as possible. Candidates are notified shortly after the admission decision has been made. Early submission of all application documents is strongly recommended.
Submit a current resume and a 1-2 page essay explaining why you want to enter the program and what you hope to get out of the program Email these 2 documents to the Program Director.
The following must be submitted before an applicant’s file will be considered for admission:
- A pre-application interview with the program director
- Completed application
- Three professional evaluations
- One official academic transcript from every post-secondary institution the applicant has attended. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institution and directed to the UT Dallas Product Lifecycle & Supply Chain Management Program
- Company Sponsorship Form
- Tuition Payment Questionnaire
- Company Organizational Chart showing your position
- Current Job Description
- A non-refundable $250 Application Fee
- Prior to enrollment, Tuberculosis (TB) screening is required for all persons born outside the United States regardless of the status of their application. For additional information visit the Student Health Center site
- Some knowledge of accounting and calculus is required (tutoring is available)
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required. Test results will, however, be considered if forwarded to Supply Chain Management Admissions
- International students whose native language is not English must have a score of 6.7 on the PTE, 6.5 on the IELTS, 550 on the TOEFL paper test or 80 on the TOEFL Internet-based test. (This may be waived by the program director if English proficiency is demonstrated.)
Foreign Transcript Information
Applicants to a graduate program must have earned at least the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree beyond the 12th grade of secondary or high school (most three-year bachelor’s degrees are not acceptable) from an institution recognized by that country’s Ministry of Education. An overall grade point average of 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale) or better is expected.
Send all transcripts or mark sheets as well as diplomas and/or degree certificates directly to UT Dallas from the issuing institution. UT Dallas evaluates your foreign credentials using its own established policies and standards. UT Dallas will deny you admission or transfer credit if your credentials are deemed unacceptable.
Please submit all documents in their original language along with certified English translations. The academic institution or government agency must perform the translation services.Forward all correspondence including recommendation and transcripts to:
The University of Texas at Dallas
Supply Chain Management Admissions
800 W. Campbell Road SM10
Richardson, TX 75080-3021