Make connections, volunteer and give back with EMBA alumni from more than 20 years through the UT Dallas Executive MBA Alumni Council. Check back often and add dates of interest to your calendar.
Keeping in touch with you is important to us! Please take just a few minutes to update your contact information.
Stay connected and engaged at UT Dallas through our EMBA events.
- July 30 – On-campus information session at 6:00pm.
Do you enjoy talking to people about how the EMBA experience has accelerated your career? Alumni are the best ambassadors of the Executive MBA program, and we are always looking for alumni to share their perspectives on the program. We encourage you to meet with our prospective students and keep in touch with them through the application process and the Executive MBA program.
Please contact Connie Imhof to attend a recruiting event as an alumni ambassador.
- PowerGrid – network at regularly scheduled events for all Jindal School of Management (JSOM) graduates
- LinkedIn – join our Executive MBA Alumni Council to track our student and alumni activities
- Facebook – join us on Facebook to see what’s happening in the classroom, on our international trips and with alumni, as it happens!
- Special Sessions – Saturday morning educational opportunities with social networking with our current students afterwards.
- Speaker Series – Listen to the voice of experience from C-suite leaders.
Stay in the know with archives of our monthly newsletter. If you are not receiving the monthly newsletter, please contact Connie Imhof.
For any questions/comments or to learn how you can be an active part of our growing alumni network, please email EMBA Program Director Pamela Foster Brady or call 972.883.4235.
Executive MBA Program
- Program Benefits
- Information Sessions
- Admissions Process
- Application Forms
Sponsor of the Texas Legends
Ranked No.12 among U.S.-based public university Executive MBA programs Financial Times, 2013
Ranked No. 38 globally for Executive MBA programs, Business Week, 2012