Executive Degree Programs
Challenging, Innovative, Strategic, Global Business, Application orientated , Builds powerful leadership skills
All of these describe the Executive MBA programs at UT Dallas. There are a variety of reasons people explore investing in an executive education. They are preparing for a career change, a promotion, staying relevant in today’s fast changing business landscape and develop new skills to name a few.
Over the past twenty years over 1,500 managers, senior leaders, project management professionals, doctors, and entrepreneurs have learned from a globally renowned faculty teaching in the Executive MBA program at UT Dallas. They have used these programs to transform themselves into success business leaders, company builders. Students were able to do it at UT Dallas because they:
- Applied their lessons in action learning projects using new skills on their jobs.
- Experienced international trips that introduce them to the strength, depth and breadth of the global economy through company visits, exposure to new cultures, and visit with global business leaders.
- Received flexibility in course delivery from the classroom to on-line course work that allows today’s busy professional to study, work with their teams any place-any where.
- Experienced programs beyond the core giving them the ability to transform themselves into leaders, and the skills to effectively lead others.
Begin your transformation today by clicking on the links to your right. Maybe there is a program that fits your needs. One that will help your achieve your goals. There is a program that will expose you to a new network of friends who share the goal and aspiration of success.
Executive MBA Programs
- Executive MBA
- Global Leadership Executive MBA
- Healthcare Management for Physicians
- Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
Executive Masters Programs
- Management and Administrative Sciences (Organizational Behavior and Coaching) MS
- Management and Administrative Sciences (Project Management) MS
- Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management MS
- Systems Engineering & Management