Who We Are
- The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) is a specialized center within UT Dallas that promotes cross-disciplinary academic and outreach programs for the students, faculty and business community.
- We bring together the power of ideas and technology to create new ventures and support the growth of all companies, small and large.
- We work with all seven schools of UT Dallas, offering students a full curriculum of graduate and undergraduate courses, an undergraduate minor and concentration, and master’s-level courses and degrees.
- Small and large companies profit from involvement with the Institute, through consultation with faculty members who have real-world business experience, access to future employees who are out-of-the-box thinkers, and participation in entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial community programs.
Our Priorities and Mission
- Entrepreneurial leadership across the UT Dallas campus
- Venture commercialization for university research
- Career preparation for students interested in innovation
- Educate students and faculty
- Promote innovation and involvement in entrepreneurial activities across the University
- Be an active participant in the North Texas ecosystem for innovation
- Mentor students through graduation
- Build competitive programs
Partner With Us
Get involved with the IIE as a financial or scholarly partner.