PowerGrid Networking Meetings
Stay connected. Get energized. Experience the benefits of keeping in touch with fellow alumni
- PowerGrid, a UT Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management alumni group, meets quarterly at locations around the Dallas–Fort Worth area.
- Typically about 60 to 70 alumni attend each meeting. As many as 100 people have attended one of the quarterly events.
- No membership fee required if you earned a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree at UT Dallas Jindal School of Management, you are welcome. Complimentary refreshments are served.
- Some alumni who attend are looking for employment; typically most attendees are just trying to reconnect with fellow alums.
- Each meeting includes a speaker. Past speakers have included industry and community leaders, career development experts and top UT Dallas administrators. Representatives from Jindal School of Management faculty are at each PowerGrid meeting.
- Check this page to get information on future PowerGrid events including speakers, location, date and time.
Please join us at the next PowerGrid event
You’re invited to an evening of networking With Jindal School alumni in downtown Dallas.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location : CB Richard Ellis
2100 McKinney Ave., 7th Floor Dallas, Texas 75201
On the patio overlooking Klyde Warren Park (weather permitting)
Cohosted by Chris Abernathy MS’81 – Senior Finance Manager, CBRE
Your attendance is complimentary, but you must register.
For more information, please contact:
Courtney L. Echols
Assistant Director of Development and Alumni Relations
Naveen Jindal School of Management
The University of Texas at Dallas