Undergrad Specialties Ranked by Bloomberg
The Naveen Jindal School of Management undergraduate program ranked among the nation’s top 15 in five academic disciplines in a recent BloombergBusinessweek survey of graduating seniors.
The school placed in the top 25 in nine subjects included in the publication’s 2013 specialty area rankings:
- No. 8 in sustainability (green business)
- No . 9 in information systems
- No. 10 in quantitative methods
- No. 11 in entrepreneurship
- No. 11 in operations management
- No. 21 in macro economics
- No. 21 in corporate strategy
- No. 22 in business law
The results are based on BloombergBusinessweek’s annual online survey of graduating seniors at 123 business schools. More than 27,000 students responded to the online survey, which had a 32 percent response rate.
“The rankings are gratifying because they are based on responses from our students,” said Dr. Hasan Pirkul, Jindal School dean and Caruth Chair of Management.