Executive and Professional Coaching
The UT Dallas Coaching News is a bi-monthly publication with content created by faculty and graduates of the Executive and Professional Coaching Program. It is offered to professional coaches and all those interested in the coaching profession, principles of effective leadership and organizational behavior.
Subscribers receive the UT Dallas Coaching News as an e-newsletter, as a journal, or in combination. We encourage readers to email input and feedback to Coaching.
The following sections appear in each issue:
- News and Notes: announcements of Program events, important dates, resources, credentials and awards.
- Feature Article: a faculty member’s expert view of a topic related to executive coaching.
- Coaching Integrity in Business: ethics issues that arise in the business of professional coaching.
- Research Corner: what can be learned from coaching research.
- Coach’s Notebook: practical tips, tools, models and examples.
- Student/Graduate Corner: professional experiences related to UT Dallas students’ education and application of new learning.