MBA Career Management
The Career Management Center (CMC) within the Jindal School of Management understands the challenges MBA students encounter when trying to manage their academic coursework and job/internship search if they are seeking to make a career transition. The CMC offers specific tools and programs to help MBA students, particularly our Full-Time MBA students to develop a career management strategy.
CMC Services and Professional Development Programs
The CMC staff works closely with our Full-Time MBA students during their 16-month programs. Dedicated career coaches meet with each student to create effective resumes, improve interviewing capabilities, and develop a customized, strategic plan for obtaining the desired position upon graduation. The CMC offers:
- Personalized career coaching
- Access to CometCareers: UT Dallas Career Center’s portal to on-campus recruiting and job/internship postings
- Access to career related resources
- Interview rooms for phone or Skype interviews
- Networking and professional development opportunities with partner companies
Professional MBA students also have access to this service and are encouraged to get to know our CMC staff and specifically utilize the resources available to them during their MBA programs. Whether actively seeking a career transition or focusing on professional development, the CMC offers a variety of events and benefits designed to enhance your MBA curriculum.
The CMC hosts numerous professional development programs designed for MBA students. Click here to view our workshop schedule.
- ExecutiveLink: Opportunity for Full-Time MBA students to engage senior level executives in their place of business for the purpose of enhancing the students’ curricular experience.
- Industry Forums: The CMC hosts industry forums in the Fall and Spring semesters. Executives from local businesses share their stories and career advice. Full-Time MBA students are permitted early access to forums to network with employer panelists.
- Mock Interview Days: The best way to prepare for an interview is to practice and interview with Recruiters and HR Managers from local companies. Full-Time MBA students receive priority registration.
- Career Management Connections: CMC² is a networking event exclusively for Jindal School of Management students. Full-Time MBA students receive priority registration.
Visit the Career Management Center website for more information. Contact us at 972-883-6916 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the CMC on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group, and visit our Facebook and Pinterest pages.