Information Systems and Operations Management
Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM) programs allows students to customize and supplement their general business degree with courses from information systems or operations management. ISOM bridges the gap between technologies and business through high-quality research and disseminates knowledge through relevant academic programs.
ISOM is also home to several research centers and student groups including:
- Center for Information Technology Management (CITM)
- International Center for Decision and Risk Analysis
- The MIS Club
- SAP Users Group
- Center for Intelligent Supply Chain Networks (C4ISN)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- The Association for Operations Management (APICS)
Students enrolled in the Information Technology and Management (ITM) degree gain knowledge, skills and expertise needed to conduct systems analysis and design effective information technology solutions to satisfy evolving business needs. The ITM area offers Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs that focus on:
- General business and information technology
- Technical and managerial aspects of information technology
- Information technology strategy and policy
- Information technology applications to business problems, creating efficient and effective solutions
Students enrolled in the Operations/Supply Chain Management programs learn to manage and improve the efficiency and productivity of business operations. Operations Management offers Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs.