The L.E.A.P. Program™*
Every organization values effective leaders, but most organizations do little to develop leadership skills. Now UT Dallas offers the best practices of leadership development in a “fast- track” program that taps your inner potential to become a high-impact leader.
The L.E.A.P. Program™ (*Leadership Effectiveness Accelerated Process™) focuses on a customized development plan, tailored by and for each participant. Through active learning sessions, group exercises, case studies and personal coaching, participants will:
- Clearly identify personal leadership strengths and individual style
- Learn the five types of behaviors that increase a leader’s influence and impact
- Develop greater listening, communicating and visioning skills
- Create a personal road map for long-term leadership growth
- Be able to inspire loyalty, buy-in, creativity and passion in those they lead
- Forge a high-performance, collaborative team
- Discover how to make better decisions and how to prioritize tasks
Becoming an effective leader is not an event, it’s a process. By combining the latest in active learning techniques with individual coaching, The L.E.A.P. Program helps you achieve dramatic and measurable improvement in your leadership skills in just 10 months. Join with other high-potential leaders to make the most of your natural leadership abilities.
The L.E.A.P. Program™ and Leadership Effectiveness Accelerated Process™ are registered trademarks of Leadership Associates Consulting Group, presented in partnership with UT Dallas, Executive Education programs of the Naveen Jindal School of Management.
Office – JSOM 2.420
Office – JSOM 1.914