SAP Organizational Change Management 3-Day Certificate
“More Than Half of the Issues Facing ERP Projects are Organization Change Management Challenges.”
Do you want to increase the success rate of SAP implementations ?
Do you want to achieve consistently higher performance ratings?
Do you want to develop value-added skills for your toolbox?
The University of Texas at Dallas offers quarterly classes in Leading SAP Change to develop your capability and knowledge to use a SAP proprietary toolkit of templates, forms, checklists and quality measurements to drive the OCM process and bring value to your ERP projects.
Our Session Content
Pre-Work: Introduction to SAP, ASAP Methodology and Organization Change Management process
Session 1: Project Preparation – Planning for Success
Session 2: Project Blueprint – Setting the Roadmap
Session 3: Realization – Leading the Change
Session 4: Final Preparation – Mobilizing the Business
Session 5: Go Live and Support – Lessons Learned
Session 6: Student Project Presentations
Who should attend?
- IT and SAP project managers – seeking effective tools to manage the “people” issues on your ERP implementations, upgrades and enhancements.
- Functional business analysts – searching for additional skills and tools to manage the change management challenges with your clients.
- Technical Project Team Leads – dealing with conflict between business resources, multiple sponsors and project demands.
- IT consultants – wanting to learn additional skill sets to manage success factors on your ERP projects.
- Business Consultants – learning how to apply your business skills to SAP implementations.
- Identify current business issues and learn why SAP is the foremost ERP tool used to resolve common business problems.
- Explain the purpose, functional and capabilities of SAP, the ASAP project management and Run SAP methodologies.
- List the key steps in the organization change management (OCM) methodology and explain the steps for each phase.
- Learn how to apply OCM tools and templates to “real world” project cases.
- Develop client-facing consulting skills required to manage project change, mitigate risks and improve implementation success.
This program will be held once each quarter on Fridays and Saturdays.You must attend all 3 classes for certification.For more information, class dates and time please contact:
Office – JSOM 1.914
Professional & Certificate Programs
- Certificate of Management
- Executive and Professional Coaching Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma
- Leading Change SAP
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Sourcing Management
- Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- Product Lifecycle/Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- Certificate in Systems Engineering
- Certificate in Systems Management