Leading SAP Change 3-Day Workshop
“More Than Half of the Issues Facing ERP Projects are Organization Change Management Challenges.”
Do you want to increase the success rate of SAP implementations ?
Do you want to achieve consistently higher performance ratings?
Do you want to develop value-added skills for your toolbox?
The University of Texas at Dallas offers quarterly classes in Leading SAP Change to develop your capability and knowledge to use a SAP proprietary toolkit of templates, forms, checklists and quality measurements to drive the OCM process and bring value to your ERP projects.
Leading SAP Change develops your capability and knowledge to effectively drive and manage change as a critical tool for SAP project success. Learn the proven methodologies, templates, forms, checklists and quality measurements to leverage organizational change management and bring value to your ERP projects. The opportunity for SAP and OCM professionals is quickly expanding as more companies convert to SAP as their primary system support. They need qualified professionals to effectively support their implementations.
Pre-Work: Introduction to SAP, ASAP Methodology and Organization Change Management process
Session 1: Project Preparation – Planning for Success
Session 2: Project Blueprint – Setting the Roadmap
Session 3: Realization – Leading the Change
Session 4: Final Preparation – Mobilizing the Business
Session 5: Go Live and Support – Gaining Lessons Learned
- Identify current business issues and learn why SAP is the foremost ERP tool used to resolve common business problems.
- Explain the purpose, functional and capabilities of SAP, the ASAP project management and Run SAP methodologies.
- List the key steps in the organization change management (OCM) methodology and explain the steps for each phase.
- Learn how to apply OCM tools and templates to “real world” project cases.
- Develop client-facing consulting skills required to manage project change, mitigate risks and improve implementation success.
Who should attend?
- IT and SAP project managers – seeking effective tools to manage the “people” issues on your ERP implementations, upgrades and enhancements.
- Functional business analysts – searching for additional skills and tools to manage the change management challenges with your clients.
- Technical Project Team Leads – dealing with conflict between business resources, multiple sponsors and project demands.
- IT consultants – wanting to learn additional skill sets to manage success factors on your ERP projects.
- Business Consultants – learning how to apply your business skills to SAP implementations.
This program will be held once each quarter on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.You must attend all 3 classes.For more information, class dates and time please contact:
Office – JSOM 1.914
Professional & Certificate Programs
- Certificate of Management
- Executive and Professional Coaching Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma
- Leading Change SAP
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Sourcing Management
- Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- Product Lifecycle/Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- Certificate in Systems Engineering
- Certificate in Systems Management