Manager Essentials Program
|Program Description||Schedule / Agenda|
This exciting program is designed to help 21st Century business leaders navigate a complex interdependent global economy. This program brings executives and managers together to learn about current trends in business, share ideas, make new friends, and establish new business relationships. Please review our website to learn more about this unique and exiting program.
Key Program Benefits
- Learn about leadership and how to motivate and be a more effective leader
- Understand the fundamentals of managerial accounting and finance
- Discover how strategy impacts process and drives company behavior
- Acquire effective decision-making, delegation and collaboration skills and tools
- Explore the interrelationships of management principles and your organization’s structure, and acquire cross-functional capabilities
- Understand the impact, challenges and opportunities of globalization
- Prepare yourself for advanced managing/leading responsibilities
- Validating your professional capabilities and initiative
Who should attend?This program is designed for busy senior and mid-level managers within organizations, who make key strategic decisions, guide the strategic direction of the company, and set financial goals and marketing objectives for the company’s success. Read more about MEP.
Please email Veronica Blanco or call (972) 883-5916 for assistance.