Teresa Pool is a Master Certified Coach, specializing in executive performance and business communication. Teresa is an instructor, examiner and supervisory coach for the Executive and Professional Coaching Program at the University of Texas at Dallas School of Management and has coached for UTD’s Executive MBA Program since 2005.She was 2004 President of the North Texas chapter of the International Coach Federation and continues to mentor developing coaches.
Teresa spent almost two decades in the global technology industry, leading organizations, coaching high-potential leaders, developing new services, and creating emerging market strategies. Teresa has coached professionally since January 2000. Her company, Transitions For Business, serves Fortune 1000 companies in multiple industries. In addition to coaching, communication training and strategic facilitation, she inspires change through her published articles, television and radio appearances, and two leadership guides: Focus in the Midst of Chaos and Communication DISCovery.
She combines her joint passions of problem solving and non-profit service to facilitate strategic board sessions and coach key leaders. In 2013, she received the Chairman’s Award for Community Service.
- 2013 –Equine Facilitated Coaching, Coaching with Horses
- 2011 – Master Certified Coach program, Coaching Dynamics
- 2011 – Conflict Dynamic Profile Certification, University of Texas at Dallas
- 2010 – Winslow Certification, University of Texas at Dallas
- 2008 – Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP Training Institute
- 2007 – Trimetrix Certification, Target Training International
- 2007 – Professional Values Analyst, Target Training International
- 2005 – Birkman Level 1 Certification, University of Texas at Dallas/li>
- 2005 – Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- 2004 – Professional Behaviroal Analyst, Target Training International
- 2003 – Coach U Certified Graduate
- 2002 – Certified Marketing Professional, SMU Cox
- 2000 – Franklin Covey Values Oriented Selling
- 1999 – Advanced Facilitation, EDS