Teresa Pool is a Professional Certified Coach, specializing in executive performance and communication. She was 2004 President of the North Texas chapter of the International Coach Federation and continues to serve on the Board. Teresa is an instructor, examiner and supervisory coach for the Executive and Professional Coaching Program at the University of Texas at Dallas School of Management and has coached for UTD’s Executive MBA Program since 2005.
Teresa spent almost two decades in the global technology industry, leading organizations, coaching high-potential leaders, developing new services, and creating emerging market strategies. Teresa has coached professionally since January 2000. Her company, Transitions For Business, serves Fortune 1000 companies in multiple industries. In addition to coaching, training and strategic facilitation, she inspires change through her published articles, television and radio appearances, and two leadership guides: Focus in the Midst of Chaos and Communication DISCovery.
She combines her joint passions of problem solving and non-profit service to facilitate strategic board sessions and coach key leaders. In 2009, she received the Chairman’s Award for Community Service. Teresa also helps the sight-impaired achieve their full potential through her work as a volunteer puppy raiser for Canine Companions and ACCESS director for the FMC Carswell “cell dogs” program.
- 2010 – Winslow Certification, University of Texas at Dallas
- 2008 – Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP Training Institute
- 2007 – Trimetrix Certification, Target Training International
- 2007 – Professional Values Analyst, Target Training International
- 2005 – Birkman Level 1 Certification, University of Texas at Dallas
- 2005 – Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- 2004 – Professional Behaviroal Analyst, Target Training International
- 2003 – Coach U Certified Graduate
- 2002 – Certified Marketing Professional, SMU Cox
- 2000 – Franklin Covey Values Oriented Selling