Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching
Accredited, Convenient, Flexible and Exceptional
The Organizational Behavior and Professional Coaching Program at The Naveen Jindal School of Management, The University of Texas at Dallas provides the very best graduate–level education for those who wish to pursue professional coaching as a career or obtain a comprehensive understanding of organizational behavior and the management sciences. The program includes a certificate option in executive and professional coaching that is recognized by the International Coach Federation as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
The Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching program:
- offers a Master of Science Degree in Management Science with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching.
- provides a graduate certificate and academic credit for individuals who wish to coach people in business settings either as an external coach, an internal coach, or as a coach leader;
- Connect with the Director
- Program Overview
Robert Hicks is clinical professor of organizational behavior at The University of Texas at Dallas and founding director of the Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching program in the Naveen Jindal School of Management. He also holds an appointment as clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
Dr. Hicks is a licensed psychologist who specializes in industrial and organizational psychology with more than two decades of experience as a consulting psychologist and executive coach to many Fortune 500 companies. He is a recognized expert in leadership development, organizational change, team development and the coaching and development of professionals.
Dr. Hicks is also the director of the Master of Science in Management Science (MS MSc) degree program that offers a concentration in healthcare management. This program is offered in partnership with UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas for UT Southwestern administrative and clinical faculty leaders.
The Organizational Behavior and Professional Coaching program is designed for working adults and uses distance learning methodologies, making it convenient and efficient no matter where they are in the world.
The program is ideal for:
- Professionals interested in business and executive coaching as a profession or as part of leadership development
- Internal or external coaches wanting to upgrade their skills and increase their knowledge of business processes
- Professionals who seek to improve abilities to manage organizational change and employee development
- Business Focus
- Efficient Format
- Exceptional Faculty
- Customized Approach
- Collaborative Learning
- International Coach Federation Accredited
- Academic Credit