Project Management Admissions
Applications for the Executive Education Project Management program are reviewed upon receipt of all required documents, and admission decisions are made as soon as possible. Candidates are notified shortly after the admission decision has been made. Early submission of all application documents is strongly recommended
- Submit a current resume and a 1-2 page essay explaining why you want to enter the program and what you hope to get out of the program
- Email these 2 documents to the Project Management Program
Once these two documents are received, a phone interview will be conducted to determine your eligibility for the program. Once your eligibility has been assessed, the following items must be sent to the program to complete your application packet:
- Completed online application
- Three professional evaluations, utilizing the provided forms, sent directly to UT Dallas Project Management Admissions
- One official academic transcript from every post-secondary institution the applicant has attended. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institution and directed to the UT Dallas Project Management Program
- Company Sponsorship Form
- Tuition Payment Questionnaire
- Organization chart showing your position
- Job description
- A non-refundable $250 application fee
Once all requirements have been received, a final admission interview will be scheduled with the Program Director
- Prior to enrollment, Tuberculosis (TB) screening is required for all persons born outside the United States regardless of the status of their application. For additional information visit the Student Health Center site
- Some knowledge of accounting and calculus is required (tutoring is available).
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is NOT required. Test results will, however, be considered if forwarded to the Project Management Admissions.
- If your native language is not English and you have been educated outside of the United States, you must submit an acceptable TOEFL score. A score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT (online exam), 550 TOEFL PBT (paper exam), 67 on the PTE Academic or 6.5 on the IELTS is required. (This may be waived by the program director if English proficiency is demonstrated).
Foreign Transcript Information
Applicants to a graduate program must have earned at least the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree beyond the 12th grade of secondary or high school (most three-year bachelor’s degrees are not acceptable) from an institution recognized by that country’s Ministry of Education. An overall grade point average of 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale) or better is expected.
Send all transcripts or mark sheets as well as diplomas and/or degree certificates directly to UT Dallas from the issuing institution. UT Dallas evaluates your foreign credentials using its own established policies and standards. UT Dallas will deny you admission or transfer credit if your credentials are deemed unacceptable.
Please submit all documents in their original language along with certified English translations. The academic institution or government agency must perform the translation services.
- Project Management Overview
- Graduate Degree Program
- Graduate Degree Admissions
- Professional Development
- Project Management Symposium