iGLEMBA Application Process
A complete application must be sent to the iGLEMBA program office by regular mail or email, using the addresses listed below. You may send forms together in a single packet or separately. Before you complete any forms you should read the UT Dallas policy statements related to submitting information to UT Dallas.
Step 1: Submit completed Application Form along with $300 non-refundable application fee.
- iGLEMBA Application
- Recommendation Form (Three are required. Your references must be sent directly to us)
- Pay application fee or deposit by credit card online or send a check made payable to “UT Dallas” to the address below
- English Proficiency, if applicable
- Professional Resume
- Personal Essay
- Why you wish to pursue your MBA with the iGLEMBA program
- How iGLEMBA will meet your educational and career goals
- Qualifications and attributes you feel qualify you for consideration
- Previous academic and/or professional experience that prepares you for an MBA program
Complete the Microsoft Word forms above online. After, you may: (1) save them to your desktop, then attach them to an email and send this email to the address below; or (2) print them out, make copies for yourself, sign them, and mail to the address below:
- Email application materials to email@example.com
- The University of Texas at Dallas
Naveen Jindal School of Management SM12
Attn: Gavin Wang
800 West Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Step 2: Order official transcripts and degree certificate/diplomas.
The official, sealed transcript and degree certificate/diplomas are required from all universities/colleges you have attended. They must be sent directly to us. Instruct the institution mail to the address above.