Executive MBA Admission and Tuition
Acceptance into our program is not automatic. Our admissions committee focuses on selecting candidates who can best complete the rigorous program and contribute to class diversity and quality.
- An acceptable undergraduate degree. We require official transcripts from all the colleges and universities you attended.
- Eight years or more of professional business experience with international and management experience. With no international or management experience, you must have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
- A successful interview with the Program Director, Pamela Foster Brady and possibly the Academic Director, David Springate, PhD.
- A tablet for access to articles.
- A laptop with Internet access and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- A complete application including a resume and a written personal statement as described in the application form.
- Three letters of recommendation on forms supplied by the Executive MBA program.
- Corporate approval of enrollment as appropriate.
- Calculus is a pre-requisite. If you have not had calculus, we offer a self paced review to achieve this requirement.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required.
If you are interested in applying or learning more about the Executive MBA, you may:
- Request an Executive MBA program brochure and application form by either completing an online form (Request Brochure and Application Forms) or calling Connie at 972-883-5983.
- Arrange a personal meeting, or attend an information session. We offer these frequently during fall and spring. The session lasts about 60 to 90 minutes. You will hear from Executive MBA faculty and staff, students and alumni. Click here to access our upcoming information sessions.
- Check with your employer for any tuition reimbursement program that might be available. Discuss with your manager his or her willingness to let you miss one or two Fridays of work each month.
- Submit all of the application paperwork.
- Contact Connie Imhof or (972) 883-5983 to schedule an interview.
- If you wish to apply for a student loan, complete the financial aid application process. Contact Paula Baxter for assistance at (972) 883-4114. Should you be ineligible for federal student aid, you may access alternative student loan information via the UT Dallas Financial Aid Office website.
$300 application fee must be submitted with application. Payable by check or money order to “UT Dallas” or payable by credit card or e-check.
All paperwork is due by August 1, 2014 for the Class of 2016, Fall seating beginning on August 22, 2014.
UT Dallas offers you the best value. Our 53 semester credit hour MBA is the best value per semester credit hour than any other Executive MBA program in north Texas. Our program includes two trips (exclusive of international airfare) and executive coaching in addition to an engaging, relevant, and transformational education experience.
The total investment of the Executive MBA program for the class starting in August 2014 is $82,000. This is an all-inclusive investment and covers:
- Your own executive coach
- Parking permits
- Both executive trips (excluding airfare and incidentals)
- Meals on class days
The cost is paid in five equal installments with one installment due prior to the start of each semester.
Executive MBA Program
- Program Benefits
- Request Brochure
- Information Sessions
- Admissions Process
- Application Forms
- Executive MBA Contacts
Sponsor of the Texas Legends
Ranked No.12 among U.S.-based public university Executive MBA programs Financial Times, 2013
Ranked No. 38 globally for Executive MBA programs, Business Week, 2011