Executive MBA Admission and Tuition
Acceptance into our program is not automatic. Our admissions committee focuses on selecting candidates who can best complete the rigorous program and contribute to class diversity and quality.
- An acceptable undergraduate degree record in any field. We require official transcripts from all the colleges and universities you attended.
- Approximately ten years or more of full-time business experience with relevant managerial experience (minimum 8 years).
- A successful interview with the Program Director, Pamela Foster Brady and possibly the Academic Director, David Springate, PhD
- A tablet for access to articles. If you do not have one, the University will offer a discount on one.
- A laptop with Internet access, and proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office for word-processing, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of elementary calculus. We provide a self paced review to help applicants refresh the calculus requirements.
- A complete application including a resume and a written personal statement, described in the application form.
- Three letters of recommendation on forms supplied by the Executive MBA program.
- Corporate approval of enrollment as appropriate.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required.
If you are interested in applying or learning more about the Executive MBA, you may:
- Request an Executive MBA program brochure and application form by either completing an online form (Request Brochure and Application Forms) or calling 972-883-5983.
- Arrange a personal meeting, or attend an information session. We offer these frequently during fall and spring. The session lasts about 60 to 90 minutes. You will hear from Executive MBA faculty and staff, students and alumni.
- Check with your employer for any tuition reimbursement program that might be available. Discuss with your manager his or her willingness to let you miss one Friday of work per month.
- Submit all of the application paperwork.
- Contact Connie Imhof or (972) 883-5983 to schedule an interview.
- If you wish to apply for a student loan, complete the financial aid application process. Contact Paula Baxter for assistance at (972) 883-4114 or email. Should you be ineligible for federal student aid, you may access alternative student loan information via the UT Dallas Financial Aid Office website.
$300 application fee must be submitted with application. Payable by check or money order to “UT Dallas” or payable by credit card or e-check.
All paperwork is due by August 1, 2013 for the Class of 2015, Fall seating beginning on August 23, 2013.
UT Dallas offers you the best value. Our 53 credit hour MBA is value less per credit hour than any other Executive MBA program in north Texas. Our program includes two trip (exclusive of international airfare) and executive coaching in addition to an engaging, relevant, and transformational education experience.
The total investment of the Executive MBA program for the class starting in August 2013 is $82,000. This is an all-inclusive investment and covers:
- Your own executive coach
- Parking permits
- Both executive trips (excluding airfare and incidentals)
- Meals on class days
The cost is paid in five equal installments with one installment due prior to the start of each semester.
Executive MBA Program
- Program Benefits
- Request Brochure
- Information Sessions
- Admission Process
- Application Forms
- Executive MBA Contacts
Sponsor of the Texas Legends
Ranked No.11 among U.S.-based public university Executive MBA programs Financial Times, 2012
Ranked No. 38 globally for Executive MBA programs, Business Week, 2011