Executive MBA Programs Admissions
Acceptance into the Executive MBA Programs is not automatic. We seek candidates who can best complete the rigorous program and contribute to the quality of the class. Before beginning the application process, please review the admission requirements below.
- EMBA – Eight years or more of professional business experience with international and management experience
- GLEMBA – Six years or more of professional business experience with international and management experience
- Completed four-year bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better from an accredited institution
- Professional resume (not technical)
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 professional letters of recommendations
- Employer agreement (courtesy letter informing employer of your plans to enroll in an Executive MBA program)
- Application fee
- A successful interview with the Program Director.
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is not required. Instead, we are looking for your career progression and career potential and what unique contributions you bring to the cohort experience.
|Note:||All application documents should be emailed directly to Connie Imhof.|
|Application Checklist||Download the application submission checklist to ensure you have completed all of the requirements to be considered for admission.|
|Program Application||Apply for an Executive MBA program by completing the program application.|
|Professional Resume||Provide our admissions manager, Connie Imhof, with an updated professional resume no more than three pages, that demonstrates your relevant work experience in a managerial or senior professional position.|
|Personal Essay||Provide our admissions manager, Connie Imhof, with a 3-5 page, double spaced personal essay that addresses the following:
|Letters of Recommendation||Provide our admissions manager, Connie Imhof, with three (3) letters of recommendations. Provide the recommendation form to three (3) individuals for or with whom you work or have worked. Be sure that your immediate supervisor or the person who is most familiar with your performance completes one of the recommendations.|
|Employer Agreement and Sponsorship||Provide the employer agreement and sponsorship form to your immediate supervisor or appropriate company representative for review and signature. Also, check with your employer for any tuition reimbursement program that might be available.|
|Official Transcripts||Arrange for your official transcripts to be sent directly to our admissions manager, Connie Imhof, at the address below. Unless transcripts are electronic, they must be provided in a sealed envelope from every post-secondary academic institution you have attended. An undergraduate degree from a four-year accredited university or college with a grade point average of B or better (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) is required.
|Application Fee||Submit the non-refundable application and processing fee in the amount of $100. Payable by check or money order to “The University of Texas at Dallas” or payable by credit card or e-check.|
|Tuition Payment Questionnaire||Provide our admissions manager, Connie Imhof, a copy of your tuition payment questionnaire.|
|Admissions Interview||Once you have completed the application process, our admissions manager, Connie Imhof, will schedule you an interview with the Program Director, Pamela Foster Brady.|
Before you complete any forms, please review the UT Dallas policy statements related to submitting information to UT Dallas.
- Financial Aid Application: If you wish to apply for a student loan, complete the financial aid application process. Contact Paula Baxter for assistance at (972) 883-4114. Should you be ineligible for federal student aid, you may access alternative student loan information via the UT Dallas Financial Aid Office website.
- Mandatory Sexual Assault Prevention Training for New Students: Please see Letter from Student Wellness Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Student Wellness Center at 972-883-4275.
- Tuberculosis B Test: A TB test is required for applicants not born in the United States. Applicants who were born outside the United States are required to provide documentation of a current Tuberculosis (TB) Test within three months of starting courses. The regulations and the TB document are available at UTD TB Regulations. TB tests must be read within 48 -72 hours after the test is administered or it will not be accepted for approval. A TB test must be administered no longer than three (3) months prior to anticipated admission date. Applicants who do not submit this documentation will not be admitted.
Executive MBA Programs
Naveen Jindal School of Management
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Rd SM10
Richardson, TX 75080
Telephone: (972) 883-4600
Fax: (972) 883-6164