New Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarship Fund
Help our young, aspiring student entrepreneurs by contributing to the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarship Fund. The fund will support scholarships for students in innovation and entrepreneurship degree programs at UT Dallas.
The highly ranked Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) programs at UT Dallas include:
Graduate I&E Programs
- MS in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE)- Recognized as the National Model Master’s Program by the U.S. Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (2014)
- MBA – Concentration in Innovation and Entrepreneurship- UTD’s MBA programs are typically ranked in the top 20 for public universities and top 40 overall.
- Details on our MBA rankings is available at: http://jindal.utdallas.edu/about-the-jindal-school-of-management/som-rankings/
Undergraduate I&E Program
- BSBA- Concentration in Innovation and Entrepreneurship- Ranked #11 by Bloomberg BusinessWeek (2013)
We currently offer two graduate scholarships for our students that are based on grants from individual donors. These include:
- The Bob and Carol Williams Scholarship- A $2000 merit-based scholarship for MSIE and dual degree MSIE/MBA students
- The Claire and Terry Rock Scholarship- A $1500 merit based scholarship for students with an engineering degree that are pursuing an MSIE or MBA with an I&E concentration.
Information on both of these scholarships is available at:
If you are interested in making a larger donation ($25K or more) and discussing having a scholarship established in your name or the name of a loved one, please contact Madison Pedigo at email@example.com or Ramona Dorough at firstname.lastname@example.org.