Who We Are
- The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) is a specialized center within UT Dallas that promotes cross-disciplinary academic and outreach programs for the students, faculty and business community.
- We bring together the power of ideas and technology to create new ventures and support the growth of all companies, small and large.
- We work with all seven schools of UT Dallas, offering students a full curriculum of graduate and undergraduate courses, an undergraduate minor and concentration, and master’s-level courses and degrees.
- Small and large companies profit from involvement with the Institute, through consultation with faculty members who have real-world business experience, access to future employees who are out-of-the-box thinkers, and participation in entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial community programs.
Our Priorities and MissionPriorities:
- Entrepreneurial leadership across the UT Dallas campus
- Venture commercialization for university research
- Career preparation for students interested in innovation
- Educate students and faculty
- Promote innovation and involvement in entrepreneurial activities across the University
- Be an active participant in the North Texas ecosystem for innovation
- Mentor students through graduation
- Build competitive programs
The IIE has a full team that works on both the academic and the outreach side. Learn who we are.
We have an active advisory board that helps drive the major initiatives of the Institute. Meet our Board Members.
Partner With Us
Get involved with the IIE as a financial or scholarly partner.