Experience On Campus
The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is oriented towards providing entrepreneurial education both on campus and within the community. Here’s what we offer on campus.
Business Idea Competition
- The UT Dallas Annual Business Idea Competition allows student teams to present their biggest and best ideas for a chance to win scholarships and financial awards.
- Got the next BIG idea? Come and swim with the sharks! Enter the competition.
- A fun and dynamic student-led club for those with an innovative spirit
- Events hosted include:
- Speaker Series
- Speakers are involved in the innovation ecosystem, as either owners of startups, serial entrepreneurs, corporate entrepreneurs or in the financial arena.
- Students hear how speakers innovate in established companies, made their money, launched their big ideas and built their successes.
- CEO Dinner
- Each year, students are able to engage with leading CEOs and ask the important question: How do I become a CEO?
- The intimate dinner environment allows students personal interaction with those at the top.
- Workshops allow students to enhance their leadership skills, to grow their innovative knowledge and to just have fun.
- Join Entrepreneurship Club
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Experiential classroom settings give students hands-on experience.
- Students work on projects — their own, faculty-led and those sponsored by local companies.
- Students enhance their innovation skills, by working through complex projects with the guidance and expertise of key faculty members.
- All faculty have practical experience gained in innovative and/or entrepreneurial business settings.
- They have been in the trenches; now they teach and guide students, providing them with a complete, well-rounded education in entrepreneurship.