The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship offers a variety of courses, both outreach and academic, intended to educate and develop current and aspiring innovators.
- Community workshops, covering a variety of topics relevant to the entrepreneur, will be open to anyone with an interest in innovation.
- Who should attend:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Key employees and managers from startups to established companies
- Come hear how speakers innovate in established companies, made their money, or launched their big ideas and built their successes.
- Speakers are involved in the innovation ecosystem, as either owners of startups, serial entrepreneurs or leaders in the financial arena.
The Entrepreneurial Development Series
- A nine-session series offered in full-day sessions held once a month. The series repeats annually.
- In-depth sessions begin with Entrepreneurship 101 and move forward, one topic at a time, addressing important aspects of entrepreneurship. Subsequent sessions cover value creation, product and service development, financing and the startup team.
- Knowledgeable faculty teach the series
- Faculty members and guest speakers with years of practical innovation and entrepreneurial experience
- Faculty members and guest speakers will be at your disposal
- Convenient schedule
- A single session per month (except December, July and August)
To be scheduled.
We believe that UT Dallas offers — by almost any measure — the broadest and deepest academic program in innovation and entrepreneurship in the region.
We specialize in educating students on how to lead innovation in small and large organizations. We grow our future leaders.
The Naveen Jindal School of Management offers a full academic curriculum:
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship with a variety of concentrations
- Master’s-level dual degree programs
- Concentrations at the undergraduate and master’s level
- Undergraduate minor
Students also have access to 15 graduate and 10 undergraduate Innovation and Entrepreneurship courses.
- Entrepreneurship concentration within the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program
- Minor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Undergraduate course offerings
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — Startup Launch Program
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — New Venture Concentration
- Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Innovation Within the Corporation Concentration
- Concentration in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — MBA programs
- Concentration in Innovation and Entrepreneurship — MS programs
- Dual degree programs (combining MSIE degree with MBA or MS degree
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Selected courses taken as free electives within other graduate programs