Accounting Student Blog
In partnership with Texas Society of CPAs, some of our top UT Dallas Accounting students are sharing their thoughts and ideas on choosing accounting as their profession. You can follow the bloggers and learn more about their experiences at TXCPA2B.
If you would like to be a blogger, we encourage you to submit your blog.
Guest Accounting Bloggers Wanted
The Accounting Area is seeking guest bloggers to fill the pages of the TSCPA (Texas Society of CPAs) student blog page. All accounting students eligible to submit a blog (Graduate & Undergraduate) and benefits are:
- Great exposure to over 20,0000 CPAs in the State of Texas and build your resume
- Wonderful opportunity to practice your communication skills
- Some of the best may be selected as recurring bloggers
- Please submit your blog As Soon As Possible.
- Suggested Length (2-3 Paragraphs)
What is a blog?
A blog is about your thoughts and feelings on a topic. Common topics include some of the following, or please submit your own thoughts…
- Why you picked accounting
- Favorite classes
- What to wear for an interview
- What did you look for in a college? (Cannot specifically promote UTD but be more generic)
- How do you balance your work/study life with your personal life
- Finding a mentor
- How you use social media for school or work purposes
- How college is not like college when you parents were in school
- How is a US school different than an international school
- Changing your major
- What to expect on your internship
- What do you think you will do with your degree?
For questions and queries, please contact Jennifer Johnson.