Davidson MHP Online ApplicationMinimum requirements to apply to the Davidson Management Honors Program as an entering freshmen are:
- Students must be in the top 20 percent of their high school graduating class.
- Minimum 1200 on SAT (Math and Critical Reading) or comparable ACT score.
- Online application form (see below).
- Resume (one-page maximum) that includes any extracurricular involvement, leadership positions, community service and work experience (upload below).
- One-page essay answering one of the following prompts (upload below):
- Why are you interested in an honors education? How do you think it will enhance your UT Dallas experience and how you will contribute to the program?
- Albert Einstein said: “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Tell us about a time something did not turn out as you had planned and what you learned from it.
- What is your favorite company? What is it about this company that you believe sets it above its competitors and makes it a great company?
* All Davidson MHP admissions are contingent upon acceptance into UT Dallas and the School of Management.
* This application is separate from Collegium V.
* The priority deadline for Fall 2014 is Dec. 1, 2013. Applications received by that time will be notified by Feb. 3. Applications received after the Dec. 1 priority deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis until our class is full. In our effort to keep class sizes small, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Please note: This online application is only for those applying as an entering freshman. For current UT Dallas students or external transfers, please review the transfer Admission Requirements.