DMHP Admission Requirements
Challenge your intellect. Engage your community. Define your future.
The Davidson Management Honors Program at UT Dallas will test your limits in the classroom, in student groups, while you travel with professors, and in the community.
Most DMHP students apply to the program during their senior year of high school for admission as a freshman. A limited number of spots are also available for transfer and current students.
- Students must submit an application, essay and resume.
- Students must be in the top 20 percent of their high school graduating class.
- Minimum 1200 on SAT or comparable ACT score.
- Phone interview (by invitation only).
- Students can, and are encouraged to, apply to additional honors programs on campus if they qualify such as Collegium V, Terry Scholars and McDermott Scholars.
- Applications for entering freshmen are accepted on a rolling basis so there is no set deadline. In our effort to keep class sizes small, you are advised to apply as early as possible.
Transfer or Current UT Dallas Students
Each year, we will accept a limited number of current UT Dallas freshmen or external transfers into the program to begin the following fall semester. Students can only apply at the end of their freshman year. In evaluating applications, we will review the academic rigor of the original school (if not UT Dallas) and courses taken and the earned GPA from these courses. Other admission requirements and considerations are:
- Minimum 24 hours college credit
- Minimum 3.5 grade point average
- SAT and high school class rank
- Resume showing work experience and/or campus involvement
- Interview (phone or in person)
- Deadline to apply: July 1
You can find the Transfer DMHP Application here.