Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration offers you innumerable opportunities to become prepared for a career in business which requires either highly specific skills or a widely varied background spanning various industries. With a focus on solving problems which face both the world of business and the people who operate it, our degree in Business Administration works to prepare you to successfully navigate the ever changing, always competitive world of business.
Whether you have aspirations of creating and managing your own business or rising to the heights of a top 100 corporation, our BS in Business Administration offers you the chance to focus your course of study on the path to your goals. Within the Business Administration program, you have the opportunity to select one of these five concentrations:
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources, which explores the behaviors and motivations of individuals within an organization and how to effectively lead and manage an organization.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship, which focuses on the processes of innovation and new venture development in both established organizations and startup ventures.
- Healthcare Management, which trains students in the skills needed to analyze healthcare industry issues and to make appropriate decisions to better the industry.
- Real Estate, which provides students with a thorough exploration of the real estate industry, focusing on investments, risk and financing.
- General Business, which offers students the opportunity to build a solid understanding of business fundamentals for use in a diverse business environment.