Organizations, Strategy and International Management FAQ
Click on the question to view the answer.
- Is undergraduate degree in business a requirement to pursue this program?
- Is job experience required for the program?
- What is the total cost of the program?
- Are International trips and study abroad programs required for the program?
- How many years does it take to complete the program?
No. We accept candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Business degree is advisable but not a requirement.
Job experience is not a requirement, however, most of our students have an average of 3-4 years experience.
The successful completion of the program requires 36 semester credit hours. The tentative cost of program can be determined from the Bursars office
No, however, it is highly recommended that students participate at least in one of the study trips organized by JSOM. Foreign study trips are important as they help graduating students understand how international business is successfully conducted, develop an international network and increase global awareness.
It can take from 1.5 to 2.5 years to get your MS degree depending on how many semester credit hours you decide to take each semester.
- Do you accept GRE or GMAT scores?
- What is the deadline for application for admission?
- Are there any prerequisites for the program?
We accept both GRE and GMAT scores for admission to MS programs
|Term||Application Deadline||Documentation Deadline|
|Fall Full Term||July 1||August 1|
|Spring Full Term||November 1||December 1|
|Summer (11 week session)||April 1||May 1|
|F-1, J-1 visa holders||All other visa holders|
|Fall Semester||March 1||April 1|
|Spring Semester||May 1||July 1|
|Summer Semester||September 1||November 1|
There are no prerequisites for the program.