Supply Chain Management Directors’ Conference 2015
No Registration Fee
- Are you responsible for developing and managing supply chain programs?
- Are you experiencing difficulties in recruiting new students?
- Are you in the process of enhancing your supply chain curriculum?
- Would you like to build quality relationships with industries to market your programs?
- Would you like to improve your internship outcomes or the overall ranking of your SCM programs?
If you experience these issues, then you are not alone. That is why the UT Dallas (Naveen Jindal School of Management) has joined forces with Santa Clara University and Leavey School of Business to bring a unique colloquium specific to program directors, assistant/associate deans and center managers who are involved in developing and managing different aspects of supply chain management programs and curriculum.
This conference is a premier colloquium for designing, developing, and even reinventing SCM programs. We plan to encourage thought-provoking conversations, debates on the several issues confronting us, and discussions of emerging ideas to promote program success at every level from the classroom through the dean’s suite.
Interested in Being a Speaker or Serving on a Faculty Panel?
Experts from various universities will provide insights and share innovative techniques. If you are interested in sharing your experiences as a speaker or panelist, please send an email to Dr Naren Agrawal.
A tentative agenda includes:
- Building Marketable Certificate Programs
- Building Industry Relationships and Program Marketing
- Career Skills: Communication, Leadership, Creativity and Technical Know-How
- Curriculum Development (including areas such as healthcare, sustainability and more)
- Industry Needs Analysis Methods in Building and Managing a SC Center
- Methods to Grow Enrollment
- Online Programs and Assessment (AACSB)
- Ranking Methodology and Report
- University and Industry Rankings
If there are topics you would like to see on the program, please let us know and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Agenda for 2015 Supply Chain Management Directors’ Conference will be posted soon./strong>