Chartered Financial Analyst Review Course and Study Program
The Jindal School of Management (JSOM) at UT Dallas continues to partner with the CFA Society of Dallas–Fort Worth and offers a non-credit CFA Review Course and Study Program on the UT Dallas campus for Level 1 candidates for the June 6, 2015, CFA exam during the Spring 2015 semester.
Now in its 26th year, the CFA Society of Dallas–Fort Worth’s (CFA–DFW) weekly CFA Review Course and Study Program has helped thousands of DFW area candidates pass all three Levels of the CFA exam and advance their careers as investment professionals. The CFA–DFW has proven its ability to prepare candidates for the challenge of the CFA program and can help you be successful too.
The course instructors, a mix of practitioners and academics, are CFA charter holders and know the difficulties facing current candidates. Many of the instructors have taught the course for up to fifteen years and bring a wealth of insight regarding the CFA curriculum and the exam itself into the classroom. Through talented instructors and quality study materials (provided by Kaplan Schweser), the program stands out as one of the nation’s top review courses.
- Registration is only $750 for UT Dallas students. Please note on the application that you are a UT Dallas student and use your UT Dallas email address.
- Registration for the review course and study program is independent from matriculation with the CFA Institute and registration for the CFA exam. You may also visit CFA Institute site.
CFA Program InformationWhat are the requirements to earn a CFA charter?
- Pass three 6–hour exams covering investment material published by CFA Institute
- Complete four years of relevant work experience
- Become a member of CFA Institute
- Portfolio managers
- Securities analysts
- Compliance officers
- Financial planners
- MBA, MS Finance, and MS ACCT students